The Stage and Production Manager should have a combination of experience in stage management, production management, and arts administration. They will provide practical and organizational support to the director, actors, designers, stage crew and technicians throughout the production process. They will also be the director’s representative during performances, making sure that the production runs smoothly. This position will also be responsible for artist contract oversight, scheduling work, and coordinating the various production departments. This includes all ECTC productions: professional productions, Theatre for Young Audiences, and Educational Theatre (children’s productions).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Theatre and experience stage managing
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Stage Manages all Pro shows.
- Assist/Stage Manager all Education shows.
- Stage Manages all TYA shows.
- Production Manager-oversees all production aspects including set, props, costumes.
- Education program administration.
- Assist with prop and costume construction.
- Assist the Technical Director with load in and strike and other needs including but not limited to painting, cleaning, and organizing the front and back of house.
- Manage and oversee events (productions, fundraisers, any other event).
- Assist at any off site ECTC fundraisers, productions, or events.
- Other duties as assigned.
Along with all duties listed above, an ideal Stage and Production Manager candidate should also have the following attributes:
- Relevant experience in theatre.
- Self-motivated and able to complete tasks with little supervision
- Ability to work well with others.
- Enjoy working with children of all ages.
- Physical ability to lift at least fifty pounds, climb ladders, drivers licence, and have reliable transportation.
- Effective communication skills with students, adults and colleagues
- Positive attitude and sense of humor.
- $31,200 plus partial benefits
To apply please send cover letter, resume, portfolio, and references to Nathanael Fisher, email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Emerald Coast Theatre Company
Emerald Coast Theatre Company is a 501(c)(3) founded in 2012 by Nathanael Fisher, MFA, and his wife, Anna Fisher. Based in Miramar Beach, Florida, ECTC’s mission is to enrich and entertain the Emerald Coast community through professional and educational theater. ECTC operates year-round with a two-fold mission to provide both educational and professional offerings to the Northwest Florida community. Educational outreach includes after school and home-school programs, touring and staged productions, summer camps, workshops and classes. The professional theater efforts are focused on thought provoking productions as well as acting and improv workshops and classes for adults.